10 Snacks Your Preschooler Can Make Today
Show your 2- to 5-year-olds that they can truly contribute to the family NOW with these healthy ideas!
- Use simple ingredients you probably already have on hand (cheese, celery, dried fruit, bread, bananas, apples, nut/seed butters) so you can jump right in and enjoy a quality time moment with your little one.
- Show your preschooler that they can contribute to the family without needing help on every move.
- Learn the trick to help tiny hands know the difference between a teaspoon and a tablespoon – with no mistakes!
- Give your kiddos a chance to feel proud that they can help out – when they’re actually still motivated to do it!
- Zero junk food – teach kids NOW that they can eat healthy, not “kid food,” sugary sweets, or time-consuming, cutesy shapes.
- Gluten-free and Paleo adaptable, including a surprising bread-free sandwich idea – no junky carbs for your little one’s brain!