We’ve helped 18,784 families teach their kids to cook…you could be next!
Ever Heard This in Your Household?
- “Nah, I don’t want to help with dinner…”
- “Mom, can I bake a dessert?”
- “Kids, quit fighting over who gets to add the chocolate chips, there’s enough for everyone to have a turn!”
If you worry that your kids just want to bake sweets…
…and that’s not good for your waistline (or anyone’s health)…
How can you get the kids involved in the kitchen AND avoid compromising your healthy goals?
Maybe just this once…give them what they want?
Baking with proper training can be a great gateway to picking up a chef’s knife or sauteeing green beans.
(Especially if the teacher sneaks in healthy notes about reducing sweetener and adding veggies to baked goods!)
Amy L., mom of 5, said that having her kids in the kitchen stressed her out.
“I’d probably have kept kicking them out of the kitchen until they were 15!” she wrote.
With help from Kids Cook Real Food, Amy now enjoys
- one child who loves baking
- another who takes over breakfast, and
- a 4-year-old who has become the dinner sous chef.
Baking doesn’t have to be the end –
Make dessert first, and maybe your kids will be tempted to stay for the main course. 😉
Our Kids Baking Challenge Will:
- Teach foundational baking skills
- Engage the brain in science
- Encourage healthy upgrades and reducing sugar