If there’s one thing about being an entrepreneur that I love, it’s the relationships and helping lift other people up. We’re all in this together!
If you’re a blogger or even just someone who stays well-connected with like-minded friends via Facebook and email, truly, thanks for your interest in working with Katie Kimball and Kids Cook Real Food™™ to promote the Kids Cook Real Food™ eCourse.
You’ll earn 50% of any digital sales made after someone clicks on your unique, trackable link, whether the link is on a website, in an email, or on Facebook or Twitter.
If you’re ready to jump right in, sign up and start promoting by logging into the dashboard, where you’ll find custom links, banners, and email swipe:
For more information, keep reading…
Terms and Conditions
- By becoming a Kids Cook Real Food™™ affiliate, you agree to release Kitchen Stewardship®, LLC from any liability of any kind other than paying tracked commission each month. We cannot guarantee that all tracking software will work correctly, although we will do our very best to fix any problems that may occur.
- You are responsible to abide by FTC conditions and DISCLOSE your affiliate relationship with Kids Cook Real Food™™ every time you use an affiliate link, in emails, blog posts, or social media mentions.
- Standard commission is 50% and tiered commission for referrals is 10%. (So if you can think of anyone else who would be perfect to promote this program, send them your link once you’re in the dashboard and get 10% of their sales too – doesn’t change their commissions.)
- Cookies are tracked for commissions for 365 days. You must use your affiliate link to earn commission.
- Payments are made via Paypal NET 60 after the close of the month. This means that you’ll get paid in March for January sales, in April for February, and so on. (This allows for the 30-day refund period for eCourse sales to pass.) There are no fees taken out of your commission by Paypal.
- There is no minimum payout via Paypal; you get paid no matter how small your total is.
- You are invited to request a review copy of any eCourse free of charge if you either (a) make one sale, (b) have over 50,000 pageviews per month, (c) have over 1000 subscribers, OR (d) can creatively convince me that you’re the perfect affiliate and need to see one to know how to promote it.
- The “don’ts”: Please don’t spam people to try to sell, and absolutely no advertising on sites that contain profanity, nudity, hate language or other stuff that wouldn’t be acceptable in church (always a good measuring stick for ethics).
- Can I buy a book with my own affiliate link? Yes, you are welcome to purchase products using your own affiliate link. If you’re just signing up to get a “discount” on the eCourse and have no intention of promoting in any way, please just wait for a sale as that’s not the intent of this program.
- Do I have to have a big blog following to be approved? No way. You don’t even have to have a blog to be an affiliate, if you think your friends and family would be interested in our products via email or Facebook. If you’re a current member, here are some instructions to share without a blog.
- Can I use a URL shortener like bit.ly or tinyurl? You bet. The affiliate tracking will still work just fine. You may want to use a trackable URL shortener like bit.ly, which will help you determine which links are getting clicked on.
- Should affiliate links on my site be nofollow? Yes. Google could penalize either of us if you don’t. Just add rel=”nofollow” as an attribute in the html, or use a plugin to add a nofollow checkbox to your WP dashboard.
- Can I reprint recipes from eBooks or the course on my own blog? Currently no recipes from the eCourse are approved for reprinting, but there is a list in the affiliate dashboard of all eBook recipes that may be reprinted.
- Do I need to sign up for a separate program for Kids Cook Real Food™™ and Kitchen Stewardship®? Nope. We run our email campaigns through the same system, Infusionsoft, so one affiliate account will cover anything we sell at either site. You’ll be able to get specific links for different products, but it’s also pretty cool that you can share a post or freebie on KS and collect the cookie (tracking the person to your account) so that if they end up buying our cooking class for kids, you still get commission.
- How can I find the link I need? If the affiliate dashboard seems confusing, reach out to my affiliate manager at [email protected] and she’ll help sort things out for you. Proper links will look something like this: https://sl290.isrefer.com/go/freesnacks/YOURENDINGHERE/ (You get to choose your ending, so pick something you’ll remember.)
Thank you again for signing up to be an affiliate for our program! I look forward to partnering with you and benefiting the both of us!
What You Should Do Next:
1. Subscribe to The Healthy Parenting Connector
I interview experts about kids’ health every week – stay in the loop with a quick Saturday morning email:
2. Try a Free Preview of my Cooking Class for Kids
Our members’ favorite lesson is always our 10-minute knife skills and safety class, teaching techniques with unique & memorable phrases from butter knives to chef’s knives (ages 2-teen). Take a peek here and try it out with your kids.
3. Enroll in the Online Cooking Course for Kids:
About Katie Kimball
Katie Kimball, CSME, creator of Kids Cook Real Food and CEO of Kitchen Stewardship, LLC, is passionate about connecting families around healthy food. As a trusted educator and author of 8 real food cookbooks, she’s been featured on media outlets like ABC, NBC and First for Women magazine and contributes periodically on the FOX Network.
Since 2009, busy moms have looked to Katie as a trusted authority and advocate for children’s health, and she often partners with health experts and medical practitioners to stay on the cutting edge. In 2016 she created the Wall Street Journal recommended best online kids cooking course, Kids Cook Real Food, helping thousands of families around the world learn to cook. She is actively masterminding the Kids’ Meal Revolution, with a goal of every child learning to cook.
A mom of 4 kids from Michigan, she is also a Certified Stress Mastery Educator, member of the American Institute of Stress and trained speaker through Bo Eason’s Personal Story Power.